Bird Mash

For the past week, I've been making and serving finely chopped up veggies (what some folks would call bird mash or chop) for the birds, guinea pigs, and the bearded dragon. At first, everybody was unsure about eating eat, including the guinea pigs who normally eat anything I put in their bowl.

Now, the guinea pigs and Maxwell will all eat it quite happily (the guinea pigs are also getting lettuce like always). The birds are still unsure about what to do with it. Lenore will eat a little bit of it, but not much. Digby will eat it if I feed it to her piece by piece. I added some seed to the birds' dishes yesterday hoping to entice them into eating the other stuff; it didn't work too well. I should also mention that Delilah and Ricky both love the stuff too. Ricky will do tricks to get some.

I'm almost out of pellets, which means I will be ordering some more. I think I'll be trying Totally Organics Pellets. I also want to order some new toys.

0 comments:

Post a Comment