Animal Foods

I've decided to do a series of posts about what my various pets get fed, including how often, how much, what brand foods, and other things like that. I'll also include reasons for why I feed what I feed and websites I have found helpful.

I'm doing this for a couple of reasons. One reason is that it will force me to look at my animals' diets once again. It will give me the opportunity to reevaluate everything I feed and share my knowledge. It will also make me write down their diets so that when somebody else has to take care of my animals when I am unable to (like vacation), I won't have to write everything down then and worry about forgetting things.

So, stay tuned. I'll be starting this series this week. I'll start with either the dogs or the cats because their diets are simpler than my other animals.

0 comments:

Post a Comment